Each CSF high quality custom radiator is completed with an industry leading 1 hour, hand polished “Show-Stopper™ mirror finish.” Our hand polishing tools and techniques in our new polishing center located at the end of the production line ensures that every CSF cooling system looks just as good as it performs.
Private Label Info
CSF’s 5 manufacturing facilities have produced countless custom cooling systems over the past 65+ years. Some past projects include:
- Custom Race car all-aluminum units
- Custom Motorcycle all-aluminum units
- All metal copper/brass steel cased military tank & train applications
- Power generator radiators and cooling kits (including oil cooler, hydraulic cooler, fans, and shroud)
- Boat heat exchangers
- Intercoolers (all-aluminum with cast endtanks and plastic-aluminum with either bar/plate or tube/fin core)
- Commercial and heavy duty truck radiators
- Power Steering and transmission coolers with custom bent hard lines
- Radiator pressure caps and filler necks
CUSTOM COOLING SYSTEM BUILD TIMES
Please allow for lead times that range typically from 60 – 150 days.
- Our lead times vary and depend on many factors including; seasonality, available capacity, quantitiy ordered, raw material availabiltiy, and freight availablity and speed,
- All custom orders can be expedited depending on quantity and shipping options.
MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY (MOQ)
* We want to work with you, and are felixble with our requirments if there is opperuntity for us to work and grow together. However, CSF does not do custom 1-off projects.
- Radiators – 30-50 units p/ order (Depends on design and application). Expectation of at least 100 units p/ year
- Radiator cores – 30 units
- Intercoolers – 50 units p/ order. Expectation of at least 100 units p/ year
- Oil coolers / Power Steering & Transmission Coolers – 50 units p/ order. Expectation of at least 100 units p/ year
- Intercooler cores – 30 units
If none of our current products apply to your vehicle, we would be more than happy to provide a custom cooling solution for your ride. Just let us know the make, model, your e-mail and any extra comments you have on the job, we’ll get back to you right away!