Top Mount Dual-Pass Charge-Air-Cooler (CSF #8082 / #8082R)
*CSF #8082 / CSF #8082R – MSRP/MAP $1995 USD
- World’s 1st cast endtank designed top mount charge-air-cooler for the BMW S55 engine in the BMW F8x m3/m4 (F80 m3, F82/F83 m4)
- Multiple air dividers cast into both the hot/cold side endtanks for optimized air flow through the custom designed CSF liquid-to-air intercooler core (CFD analysis and testing completed to ensure optimal performance)
- **60% increase in core size compared to the OEM cooler.
- Left/right, cross-flow, dual-pass core configuration with 2-stage water cooling for maximum efficiency and intake temperature reduction (vs. OEM single-pass vertical-flow design)
- Designed with 3D scanning / rapid prototype technology to ensure precise fitment and maximum surface area utilization.
- “Drop-in fit” design for an easy & quick plug-and-play installation. Complete with OEM style “Quick-Connect” water connections and sensor ports.
- Finished with a professional “Crinkle Black” powder coat finish (CSF #8082). Also available in raw aluminum finish with option for custom powder coating available (CSF #8082R).
- Lifetime warranty.
- OEM #: 17517846235
- Designed, developed, and tested in conjunction with R&D partners:
Contact: info@CSFrace.com for custom powder coating inquiries (allow 1-2 weeks for delivery)
CSF professional powder coating services by motorsports paint experts
Front Mount Heat Exchanger (CSF #8075/8075V)
*CSF #8075/8075V – MSRP/MAP $699 USD
- 2-row 42mm core (dual core) featuring CSF’s exclusive B-tube technology
- Core features an ultra-efficient fin with 6.5mm fin height and multi-louvered design for maximum surface area contact
- Dual-pass flow structure allows the coolant to flow across the core of the radiator 2 times before exiting the radiator for the lowest outlet temperature possible (OEM style design)
- CNC machined, OEM style “quick-connect” inlet/outlet connections
- CNC machined, OEM style mounting brackets & fittings for superb fit and durability
- Includes removable aluminum rock guard
- All-aluminum race style drain plug
- 1 hour “mirror finish” hand polish
- “Drop-in fit” requiring no modifications to install. Accepts all attaching OEM components including “quick-connect” hoses, mounting brackets, OEM X-brace, and all air ducting/shrouding.
- CSF #8075 – 45 row design – no modifications necessary
- OEM #: 17112284608
- Requires some modification including trimming to bottom side of upper core support.
- Life-time warranty
Dual-Pass Race-Spec DCT Transmission Cooler (CSF #8081)
*CSF #8081 – MSRP/MAP $599 USD
- Made with CSF’s AC condenser technology using a 1-row super-high pressure 26mm multi-channel microtube
- Dual-pass high performance core with 10 cooling tubes vs. OEM single-pass with return pipe 6 tube design.
- High-density multi-louvered fin design.
- “Drop-in fit” requiring no modifications to install. Accepts all attaching OEM components including oil-line connections, mounting brackets, and shroud/ducting
- Lab tested at ~30% more efficient than the OEM cooler
- World’s 1st and only true “plug-and-play” upgraded DCT transmission cooler for the BMW S55 engine in the BMW F8x m3/m4 (F80 m3, F82/F83 m4)
- OEM #: 17112284503
Read the build series from Yost Autosport on MotoIQ.com about CSF’s new 3-piece cooling system installed in their new BMW F82 M4 endurance race car