Executive Assistant / Project Manager
CSF Cooling is seeking talent to continue to elevate us an industry leader. We are searching for an Executive Assistant / Project Manager to join our growing team.
Reporting to the Owner and GM of CSF’s Racing & High-Performance Division, the key function of the Executive Assistant is to provide high-level administrative support to the division and team. This position is responsible for using discretion, confidentiality, a good understanding of the business and a detailed knowledge of operations, procedures, and people to support the Owner and GM of the Racing & High-Performance Division.
Please note that this list is not all encompassing and that CSF is looking for a “go-getter” who can go above and beyond to help achieve the company goals. Duties and responsibilities may change as per current business conditions and company requirements.
- Performing administrative needs such as filing, generating reports, processing orders, sending invoices/tracking to customers, reviewing expense reports, meeting scheduling, logistical planning for events & trade shows, preparing and circulating documents, capturing, and chasing action items
- Handling sensitive matters with a high level of confidentiality and discretion
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party
- Generate reports, create presentations, and conduct market research
- Support other staff and departments of the Racing & High-Performance Division as directed
Experience, Skills, and Competencies Required:
- Must have a good attitude, be a self-starter, self-motivating, driven to produce results, and work independently in a fast paced environment
- Must work well in a team atmosphere and have excellent written/verbal communication skills, negotiation skills, and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational, operational, reporting, and time management skills
- Strategic mindset, with ability to make difficult decisions
- Must be able to handle multiple projects, have the ability to work under pressure, and meet deadlines
- Strong computer skills – Must be able to create and maintain excel spreadsheets and databases, which means knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- 0-2 years of experience in an administrative role
- Automotive Industry preferred, but not required
- Technical/Mechanical skills on working on vehicles is a plus
- Warehouse/Logistics experience is a plus
- Experience with Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator is a plus
- Photography experience is a plus
- Experience with social media for Businesses is a plus
- Valid Driver’s License with Good/Safe Driving Record Required
- Degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field preferred
This is a full-time, in-house position. Occasional after hours and weekend work is required.
CSF offers comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Paid Health Insurance
- Paid Nominal Life Insurance
- 401(K) with corporate match
- And more…
INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION?
Apply Below or Contact us with any questions: email@example.com