R&D Engineering Coordinator
CSF Cooling is seeking talent to continue to elevate us an industry leader. We are seeking an entry level R&D Engineering Coordinator to join our growing team.
The ideal candidate must be self-driven, hardworking, and have a good understanding of vehicle cooling and turbo systems. They must also have the ability to work efficiently and effectively to ensure all details are accounted for during the development process. They must be a team player and work well with others. Effective communication skills are necessary in order to ensure project timelines and goals are established and met. Experience in the automotive performance industry is a plus, but not required.
Please note that this list is not all encompassing and that CSF is looking for a “go-getter” who can go above and beyond to help achieve the company goals. Duties and responsibilities may change as per current business conditions and company requirements.
- Reviews and analyzes 2D & 3D design files – Must be able to call out measurements, do section views, and overlay items in Solidworks in a fast and efficient manner
- Evaluates and relay information to Management & Sr. Engineers about design changes required or confirm for approval for next phase of product development
- Manages multiple projects simultaneously (20-30 models at any given time)
- Responsible for technical documentation of projects using tools such as Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Adobe Acrobat, and basic photography
- Collaborates with manufacturing, production, marketing, and operations teams to launch new products
- Assists with installation instruction development, including scripting, technical content and composition
- Communicates with suppliers and outside vendors to bring products to market on time
Experience, Skills, and Competencies Required:
- Experience with 2D & 3D engineering design and manufacturing tools (e.g., SolidWorks, AutoCAD, ProE or other)
- Must be a self-starter, self-motivating, driven to produce results, and work independently
- Must work well in a team atmosphere and have excellent written/verbal communication skills, negotiation skills, and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and planning skills; ability to handle multiple projects & tasks to completion.
- Strong work ethic and dedication to excellence, with creative problem-solving for mechanical design, required.
- Strong computer skills – Must be able to create and maintain excel spreadsheets and databases, which means knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Minimum 0-2 years of experience in automotive, a plus, but not required
- A good understanding of vehicle cooling and turbo systems is required
- Experience in automotive induction design and manufacturing methods, a plus
- Technical/Mechanical skills on working on vehicles is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, a plus, but not required
- New Graduates encouraged to apply
- Valid Driver’s License with Good/Safe Driving Record Required
CSF offers comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Paid Health Insurance
- Paid Nominal Life Insurance
- 401(K) with corporate match
- And more…
INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION?
CSF is not currently accepting applications for this position.