CSF announces the all-new heavy duty Charge-Air-Cooler for the 2013-2017 Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel truck (2500/3500 series)(CSF# 6076). For those that tow heavy loads to those boost junkies who love rollin’ coal, keeping your intake-air temperature cool will maintain engine efficiency and lead to an increase in horsepower. The general rule of thumb, decreasing intake air temperatures will increase horsepower! An increase in PSI equates to an increase in horsepower.All the hot air coming from the turbo needs to be cooled before entering the intake manifold to improve combustion, engine efficiency, and can also result in better fuel economy. CSF 6076 is your source for the all-new heavy duty Charge-Air-Cooler to keep your Ram COOL!
CSF’s 2013-2017 Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel High-Performance Bar and Plate Intercooler Features
- Heavy-duty bar & plate core construction
- High-Density internal/external fin design for maximum surface area contact and high-performance cooling efficiency
- 5-inch thick bar & plate core
- All-aluminum cast end tanks
- “Drop-in” fit requiring no modifications to install.
- Pressure tested at 120 psi for maximum reliability in extreme boost applications
- Precise “Quick-Connect” inlet/outlet connections for a secure “OEM fit” (when applicable)
- CSF’s leading high-quality thermal rejection powder coating finish
CSF’s new high-performance Charge-Air-Cooler for the 2013+ Dodge Ram Turbo Diesel 6.7L is now available worldwide from CSF’s global network of authorized distributors and dealers.
Dodge Ram Turbo Diesel Charge-Air-Cooler
CSF model #6076
Fits: 2013+ Dodge Ram 2500/3500 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel
OEM # 52014733 AC
OEM Replacement tube/fin design – CSF #6067