Triple-Pass high-performance all-aluminum radiator + AC Condenser module
World exclusive only from CSF – endorsed by Nissan USA on Project 370Z.
CSF has redesigned the OEM all-in-one cooling system module found in vehicles with the VQ37HR engine. CSF has separated the radiator and AC condenser, but has still managed to design an integrated module that’s a drop-in fit, requiring no modifications to install.
The VQ37 is known to have overheating issues – the CSF radiator component now features a High-Performance 2-Row Triple-Pass Core vs. the OEM 1-row single-pass core, helping to keep engine temperatures down and vehicles out of “limp mode.”
MSRP $629.00 USD
MAP $579.00 USD
- 2008-2017 Infiniti G37 (Manual Transmission)
2008-2017 Nissan 370Z (Manual Transmission)
- CNC Machined Mounting Brackets
- 100% All Aluminum TIG-Welded Construction
- Complete With New Detachable AC Condenser for the Ability to Remove in Race Vehicles
- Smooth Satin Finish
- True “Drop-in” Fit With No Modifications Necessary for Installation
- Machined All-Aluminum Race-Style Drain Plug
- Triple-Pass Flow Configuration Allows Coolant to Flow Across the Core Three Times Before Exiting for Lowest Outlet Temperatures Possible
- 2-Row 42mm Ultra High-Performance Core
- 6.5mm Tall Multi-Louvered Fins with CSF’s Exclusive B-Tube Technology
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
- Individually Leak Tested
- All CSF High-Performance Radiators Undergo a Rigorous Testing Process During Development, Including Burst Pressure, Thermal Cycle, Vibration Testing, and Salt Spray Testing
All CSF high-performance products are backed by our limited warranty.
Learn More >
Where to Buy
CSF has a worldwide network of authorized dealers and distributors to service you.
Click Here to Find an Authorized Seller >