Heavy-duty copper/brass RADIATOR
cherokee xj w/ filler neck
The legend continues. Part of CSF’s #1 selling line of high-performance and heavy-duty copper/brass Jeep models with over 50,000 sold – a cult favorite among Jeep enthusiasts who wish to keep their original style copper/brass radiator, but desire higher performance and more durability.
CSF is the only choice when it comes to quality and reliability for copper/brass Jeep radiators.
MSRP $429.11 USD
MAP $399.00 USD
- 1991-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ 4.0L (Automatic & Manual Transmission)
- 1998 & 2000 Jeep Cherokee XJ 2.5L (Automatic & Manual Transmission)
heavy-duty copper/brass CONSTRUCTION
- Original Style Copper/Brass Construction – Over 20,000 Sold!
- Ribbed Brass End Tanks for Additional Strength
- Reinforced Side End Plates and Integrated Metal Core Straps to Withstand Heavy Vibration and Chassis Flex During Off-Roading
- Upgraded Automatic Transmission Cooler Built Into End Tank (Fits Both Manual & Automatic Transmission)
- True “Drop-in” Fit With No Modifications Necessary for Installation
- 3-Row 46mm Heavy-Duty and High-Performance Copper Core
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
- Individually Leak Tested
- All CSF High-Performance Radiators Undergo a Rigorous Testing Process During Development, Including Burst Pressure, Thermal Cycle, Vibration Testing, and Salt Spray Testing