Billet Aluminum Slim Radiator
Mitsubishi Evo 7/8/9
The STM Billet Aluminum Slim Radiator for the Evo 7/8/9 models features a streamline billet aluminum top and slim design. The upper radiator hose fitting is located to the right of the engine bay, making room for larger or ‘forward facing’ exhaust manifolds. Includes interchangeable fittings for use with factory-style radiator hoses or for -16AN lines.
This radiator does not have a bung for a radiator cap and will utilize the STM Water Neck for Radiator Cap Relocation moving the cap to the highest point in the cooling system. Perfect fit to the factory mounting points and won’t stretch out your bracket bushings. This radiator also does not have a drain port. The radiator with fittings weighs 11.85 pounds.
MSRP/MAP – See STM Tuned for Pricing
- 2001-2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII / VIII / IX
- Fittings for OEM Hoses
- Fittings for -16AN Line
- Extra Fittings (note, two small fittings will not be needed for Evo)
- Mounting Hardware for A/C Condenser:
- (2) M6x20 Stainless Bolts (MS2550020A20000)
- (2) M6 Stainless Nuts (MN2550000A20000)
- (2) M6 Stainless Fender Washers (WC6360000A20000)
- Billet aluminum top & bottom tanks
- Interchangeable outlets for OEM or -16AN lines
- Relocates the cap for a seamless presentation
- 1-Row 31mm High-Performance Core Featuring CSF’s B-Tube Technology
- 15% more heat transfer surface area over regular oval “O” shape designs
- Shorter 6.5mm fins yield ~25% more tubes and surface area in the core vs other cores
STM Tuned by CSF
STM specializes in the Evo, DSM, GTR, WRX, RS3, R8, Supra GR and Lamborghini Huracán. Both CSF and STM Tuned take great pride in offering the best aftermarket upgrades and performance racing parts. Whether you’re restoring your car to factory specs, showing off at events or building a full-out track car, we have the parts you need!
Interested in Private Label or Custom Parts?
Over the past 65+ years, CSF’s five manufacturing facilities have produced countless custom cooling systems. A tier-1 ISO-certified cooling system supplier with the ability to manufacture private label and co-branded cooling systems. Custom sizing/configurations, materials, finishes, and branding options are available. CSF takes its custom cooling program one step further than any company in N. America with the ability to stock your custom cooling products in one of our coastal warehouses (California or Virginia) and release over the period on a blanket purchase order.