high-performance all-aluminum radiator (Competition Race Spec)
CSF’s Subaru line of all-aluminum radiators is the most trusted option in competitive motorsports – many race teams across the world trust CSF to keep their cars cool.
Designed to perform on track, on the street, and in rally racing. A must-have for higher horsepower engines, high boost vehicles, and competitive motorsports. Also a great upgrade compared to the OEM plastic/aluminum radiator.
Precise fitment – requires no modifications to install.
2-row race-spec core has three times the cooling capacity vs. the 1-row OEM plastic/aluminum unit.
CSF #7042 – Superseded by CSF #7095
MSRP $369.00 USD
MAP $349.00 USD
- 2008+ Subaru Impreza STI (Manual Transmission)
- 2008-2014 Subaru Impreza WRX (Manual Transmission)
- 2012-2016 Subaru Impreza (Manual Transmission)
- 2005-2009 Subaru Legacy (Manual Transmission)
- 2005-2010 Subaru Outback (Manual Transmission)
- 2013-2017 Subaru Crosstrek (Manual Transmission)
- 2013-2015 Subaru XV Crosstrek (Manual Transmission)
- 2009-2013 Subaru Forester (Manual Transmission)
- 2015-2021 Subaru WRX (Manual Transmission)*
- *Must Cap Off Turbo Return Pipe on Top Right-Hand Side End Tank
- CNC Machined Mounting Brackets
- 100% All Aluminum TIG-Welded Construction
- Includes High-Performance Aluminum 1.4bar Radiator Pressure Cap with Embossed CSF Logo
- 1-Hour Hand Polished Mirror Finish
- True “Drop-in” Fit With No Modifications Necessary for Installation
- Machined All-Aluminum Race-Style Drain Plug
- 2-Row 42mm Ultra High-Performance Core
- 6.5mm Tall Multi-Louvered Fins with CSF’s Exclusive B-Tube Technology
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
- Individually Leak Tested
- All CSF High-Performance Radiators Undergo a Rigorous Testing Process During Development, Including Burst Pressure, Thermal Cycle, Vibration Testing, and Salt Spray Testing