( CSF #8207)
No one can deny that the latest generation of Chevy Camaro and Cadillac CTS-V are impressive performance machines. GM did an amazing job in the design and engineering of both vehicles and they’ve been a big hit among enthusiasts. However, both cars suffer from severe heat soak. While this might not be an issue for some casual daily drivers, it is incredibly frustrating to most enthusiasts. Due to this heat soak issue, the Camaro/CTS-V will go into limp mode at the most inopportune times. For example, while you’re spiritedly driving on a fun road or while you’re at the track. CSF designed High-Performance Auxiliary Radiators to help remedy this issue.
Design & Engineering
CSF designed the coolers to be a true “Drop-in Fit” for easy installation. Each cooler uses all the original OEM hardware, shrouds, and connections. The High-Performance Auxiliary Radiators work in conjunction with the rest of the cooling system to reduce temperatures. They not only help keep temperatures in optimal ranges, but prolonging the heat soak threshold.
OEM vs CSF
|Core Width & Rows||34mm – 1-Row||42mm – 2-Row|
|Design||Crimped w/ Gasket|
Plastic End Tanks
Compared to the OEM coolers, the CSF units are a significant step up. By upgrading to a 2-row 42mm core cooling efficiency and capacity are drastically increased. The high efficiency core using CSF’s Exclusive B-Tube Technology maximizes airflow and heat dissipation. While 100% All-Aluminum construction to ensures the best performance and durability. In addition, the black powder coat finish provides extra protection and offers a stealthy look behind the grilles of your Camaro or CTS-V.
6th Gen Camaro & 3rd Gen CTS-V Auxiliary Radiator Features (CSF #8207)
- Sold Individually – all applications require 2 auxiliary radiators
- 2-Row 42mm High-Performance Core Featuring CSF’s B-Tube Technology
- Ultra Efficient 6.5mm Tall Fins with a Multi-Louvered Design for Maximum Surface Area Contact
- 100% All-Aluminum TIG-Welded Construction
- OEM Style “Quick Connect” Inlet/Outlet
- Multi-Fit – Fits Both Left & Right Side
- True “Drop-in Fit” Requires No Modifications to Install
- Individually Leak and Pressure Tested
- High-Performance Upgrade Suitable for Professional Racing, Street Performance, or OEM Replacement
- Matte Black Powder Coat Finish
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- 2016-2022 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe (2.0L Turbo / SS / ZL1)
- 2016-2022 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible (ZL1)
- 2016-2019 Cadillac CTS-V
- OEM Part Numbers:
- Chevrolet: 84510352
- Cadillac: 84510352
- MSRP/MAP: $499.00
Where To Buy
Please contact an authorized CSF dealer or distributor to order.
Ultimate Cooling Package
Looking for the ultimate cooling package for your Camaro ZL1 or CTS-V? Then consider pairing the CSF Auxiliary Radiators with the Dedicated Motorsports (DMS) High-Performance Intercooler Heat Exchanger (#8205). This Intercooler Heat Exchanger is manufactured by CSF exclusively for DMS, and is the key to unlocking your Camaro ZL1/CST-V’s performance.
MSRP/MAP – See Dedicated Motorsports Site for Pricing
- 2012-2015 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 – OEM PN: 22879421
- 2017-2021 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 – OEM PN: 22879421
- 2016-2019 Cadillac CTS-V – OEM PN: 22879421