CSF’s NEW Dual Pass (Cross-flow) Universal Heat Exchanger (CSF#8030)
More and more fabricators and vehicle builders are opting to add horsepower through liquid-to-air intercoolers (charge coolers). Upgrading from the common and traditional air-to-air front mount intercooler system. In a liquid-to-air intercooler system, the air is cooled by a liquid, typically water. These systems require a supplemental heat exchanger (i.e. radiator) to cool the liquid running through the intercooler. These types of heat exchangers are usually front mounted and/or accessible to fresh-air-flow.
CSF fills another market gap by bringing a high performance and versatile heat exchanger to the performance aftermarket. For fabricators and vehicle builders, there is no longer a need to fabricate custom heat exchangers or have to pay for an expensive one-off unit.
The product is aimed toward those who specialize in making be-spoke liquid-to-air forced induction kits. With universal fitment, various mounting orientations are achievable, including horizontal (cross-flow), vertical (down-flow), positioned parallel or in a V-mount configuration. This new heat exchanger is a perfect match to CSF’s (largest in the industry) range of liquid-to-air intercooler cores.
CSF’s new universal heat exchanger can also be used in any vehicle system as a supplemental or auxiliary radiator for additional cooling.
CSF Universal Heat Exchanger Overview
Dual Pass (Cross-flow) Universal Heat Exchanger (CSF#8030) Features:
- Overall Dimensions (Tank/Tank) 25’L x 7.25’H x 2.5’W (635mmL x 184mmH x 64mmW)
- 2-row 52mm (Dual Core) featuring CSF’s exclusive B-tube technology
- Ultra-efficient multi-louvered fin w/ 8mm fin height (for proper airflow to other cooling components). Resulting in optimal surface area contact and heat dissipation
- The dual-Pass structure allows the coolant to flow across the core of the heat exchanger 2 times before exiting the radiator for the lowest outlet temperature possible
- 4 CNC machined mounting points – 2 on each end tank
- 3/4 inch inlet/outlet slip-on hose fittings (19mm)
- 100% all-aluminum TIG-welded construction
- 2 Year limited warranty
- Polished to a satin finish
MSRP/MAP: $379.00 USD
Will this fit my 2015 Q50 3.7L Premium?
With some custom work this could probably be made to fit on your 3.7L Q50. However, the VQ37 doesn’t have an air-water intercooler system that this part was designed to be used with.