CSF’s NEW Dual Pass (Cross-flow) Universal Heat Exchanger (CSF#8030)
More and more fabricators and vehicle builders are opting to add horsepower through liquid-to-air intercoolers (charge coolers). Upgrading from the common and traditional air-to-air front mount intercooler system. In a liquid-to-air intercooler system, the air is cooled by a liquid, typically water. These systems require a supplemental heat exchanger (i.e. radiator) to cool the liquid running through the intercooler. These types of heat exchangers are usually front mounted and/or accessible to fresh-air-flow.
CSF fills another market gap by bringing a high performance and versatile heat exchanger to the performance aftermarket. For fabricators and vehicle builders, there is no longer a need to fabricate custom heat exchangers or have to pay for an expensive one-off unit.
The product is aimed toward those who specialize in making be-spoke liquid-to-air forced induction kits. With universal fitment, various mounting orientations are achievable, including horizontal (cross-flow), vertical (down-flow), positioned parallel or in a V-mount configuration. This new heat exchanger is a perfect match to CSF’s (largest in the industry) range of liquid-to-air intercooler cores.
CSF’s new universal heat exchanger can also be used in any vehicle system as a supplemental or auxiliary radiator for additional cooling.
CSF Universal Heat Exchanger Overview
Dual Pass (Cross-flow) Universal Heat Exchanger (CSF#8030) Features:
- Overall Dimensions (Tank/Tank) 25’L x 7.25’H x 2.5’W (635mmL x 184mmH x 64mmW)
- 2-row 52mm (Dual Core) featuring CSF’s exclusive B-tube technology
- Ultra-efficient multi-louvered fin w/ 8mm fin height (for proper airflow to other cooling components). Resulting in optimal surface area contact and heat dissipation
- The dual-Pass structure allows the coolant to flow across the core of the heat exchanger 2 times before exiting the radiator for the lowest outlet temperature possible
- 4 CNC machined mounting points – 2 on each end tank
- 3/4 inch inlet/outlet slip-on hose fittings (19mm)
- 100% all-aluminum TIG-welded construction
- 2 Year limited warranty
- Polished to a satin finish
MSRP/MAP: $379.00 USD