( CSF #8187 )
As we move into trade show season, with some high-level projects nearing completion, CSF is shifting our focus to new product development. After the launch of our #1 selling Front Mount Heat Exchanger for W205 Mercedes AMG, we saw a lot of demand for more Mercedes-Benz products, so we are planning an entire lineup of new MB cooling systems.
It’s common knowledge that AMG vehicles suffer from heat soak issues, especially those in warmer climates – Our next phase will eliminate this, as we continue to upgrade the radiator heat exchangers for all of the most popular AMG platforms.
CSF’s New W205 AMG Auxiliary Radiators (CSF #8187)
Coming off the industry-leading Front Mount Heat Exchanger for W205 AMG, we’ve decided to start off our expansion of our High-Performance Mercedes-Benz cooling systems with complementary Auxiliary Radiators for the W205 AMG.
The High-Performance All-Aluminum Auxiliary Radiators work in conjunction with the rest of the cooling system to reduce temperatures throughout. This is critical as the Auxiliary Radiators not only help keep engine water temperatures lower, but also are utilized as the heat exchange medium in the air-to-water charge-air coolers for the turbocharger system to reduce intake air temperatures (IATs). Overall, the Auxiliary Radiators larger capacity prolongs the heat soak threshold and assists in keeping temperatures in optimal ranges.
CSF W205 AMG Auxiliary Radiators Features (CSF #8187):
- Sold Individually – Vehicles With 2 Aux. Radiators Must Purchase Qty. 2
- 2-Row High-Performance Core Featuring CSF’s B-Tube Technology
- Core Features Ultra Efficient 6.5mm Tall Fins with a Multi-Louvered Design for Maximum Surface Area Contact
- Approx. Double the Capacity of OEM (~100% More Capacity – OEM 26mm Core vs. CSF 42mm Core)
- 100% All-Aluminum TIG-Welded Construction
- CNC Machined Mounting Brackets and OEM Style “Quick Connect” Inlet/Outlet
- Includes Detachable Rock Guard
- Multi-Fit – Fits Both Left & Right Side (For Vehicles With One or Two Auxiliary Radiators)
- True “Drop-in Fit” Requires No Modifications to Install
- Individually Leak and Pressure Tested
- High-Performance Upgrade Suitable for Professional Racing, Street Performance, or OEM Replacement
- 1 Hour “Mirror Finish” Hand Polish
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- 17+ Mercedes AMG GT – R190 (Fits Left & Right – 2 Per Vehicle)
- 16-17 Mercedes Benz AMG GT S – R190 (Fits Left & Right – 2 Per Vehicle)
- 16-21 Mercedes Benz C 63 AMG – W205 (1 Per Vehicle)
- 15-21 Mercedes Benz C 63 AMG S – W205 (Fits Left & Right – 2 Per Vehicle)
- 16-19 Mercedes Benz GLE 63 AMG – X292 (Fits Left & Right – 2 Per Vehicle)
- 16-19 Mercedes Benz GLE 63 AMG S – X292 (Fits Left & Right – 2 Per Vehicle)
- 17-19 Mercedes Benz GLS 63 AMG – X292 (Fits Left & Right – 2 Per Vehicle)
- OEM Part Number:
- Mercedes: 099-500–59-03
- MSRP $599.00 USD / MAP $549.00 USD
C63 Models With Larger Wheels/Tires (i.e. 20″ Wheels) May Require Trimming Plastic Shroud (See Diagram – Approx. 1″)
Where to Buy
Please contact an authorized CSF dealer or distributor to order.
This individual system tested on Bill Garcia (@omgno_c63), customer of MBenz Motorsport, 730WHP Stage 4 C63S
CSF recommends purchasing two Auxiliary Radiators to replace both left and right OEM units (for vehicles with two from the factory). For maximum cooling performance, we advise installing in conjunction with the Front Mount Heat Exchanger.