CSF is excited to announce another addition to its new Mercedes Benz AMG Cooling Line.
In order to offer a complete cooling solution for the GT R and GT C, CSF is now offering the world’s first High-Performance Auxiliary Radiator to complement our already available Front Mount Heat Exchanger.
Fits OEM# 099-500-54-00
- 18+ Mercedes AMG GT R – 190 (Fits Left & Right – 2 Per Vehicle)
- 18+ Mercedes AMG GT C – 190 (Fits Left & Right – 2 Per Vehicle)
The High-Performance All-Aluminum Auxiliary Radiators work in conjunction with the rest of the cooling system to reduce temperatures throughout. This is critical as the Auxiliary Radiators not only help keep engine water temperatures lower, but also are utilized as the heat exchange medium in the air-to-water charge-air coolers for the turbocharger system to reduce intake air temperatures (IATs). Overall, the Auxiliary Radiators larger capacity prolongs the heat soak threshold and assists in keeping temperatures in optimal ranges.
Many track enthusiasts have stepped into taking the top-of-the-line AMG roadsters and coupes to the track – where they unfortunately quickly find out about the track debris build-up and possible punctures to their OEM auxiliary radiators, which have little protection against the elements.
CSF has included a more durable and higher protection, detachable rock guard to help minimize the build-up of debris, as well as provide further protection against damage and potential leaks of the radiator core.
CSF’s exclusive Auxiliary Radiators are not only a higher performance, more durable upgrade, but are also a cost competitive alternative to replacing OEM plastic tank auxiliary radiators.
Mercedes-Benz AMG GT R & GT C Auxiliary Radiators (CSF #8190)
- 2-Row 42mm High-Performance Core Featuring CSF’s B-Tube Technology
- Core Features Ultra Efficient 6.5mm Tall Fins with a Multi-Louvered Design for Maximum Surface Area Contact
- Approx. Double the Capacity of OEM (~100% More Capacity – OEM 26mm Core vs. CSF 42mm Core)
- 100% All-Aluminum TIG-Welded Construction
- CNC Machined Mounting Brackets and OEM Style “Quick Connect” Inlet/Outlet
- Includes Detachable Rock Guard (in Black)
- Multi-Fit – Fits Both Left & Right Side
- True “Drop-in Fit” Requires No Modifications to Install
- Individually Leak and Pressure Tested
- High-Performance Upgrade Suitable for Professional Racing, Street Performance, or OEM Replacement
- 1 Hour “Mirror Finish” Hand Polish
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Sold Individually
CSF #8190 – MSRP $649.00 USD / MAP $599.00 USD (Sold Individually)
CSF recommends purchasing two Auxiliary Radiators to replace both left and right OEM units. For maximum cooling performance, we advise installing in conjunction with the Front Mount Heat Exchanger.