( CSF #7094 / 7094B / 7095 )
In an effort to expand CSF’s Subaru product lineup, we have redesigned two of our existing best sellers to include an expanded year range. As of November 2021, new versions of our WRX and STI radiators will include a “Multi-Combo Fit” Fitting.
New Part Number! CSF #7094 / #7094B – 1-Row 31mm High-Performance Radiator
#7094 – MSRP: $349.00 USD / MAP: $329.00 USD
#7094B – MSRP: $349.00 USD / MAP: $329.00 USD
Supercedes CSF #7028 – Note: If you have a 7028 and wish to use it on a 2015-2021 WRX the Turbo Return Pipe on Top Right-Hand Side End Tank must be capped off.
New Part Number! CSF #7095 – 2-Row 42mm Race-Spec Radiator
#7095 – MSRP: $409.00 USD / MAP: $389.00 USD
#7095B – Available Exclusively through RallySportDirect
Supercedes CSF #7042 – Note: If you have a 7042 and wish to use it on a 2015-2021 WRX the Turbo Return Pipe on Top Right-Hand Side End Tank must be capped off.
The new industry-first fitting allows for an interchangeable pipe and plug, which are included.
CSF High-Performance All-Aluminum Radiator for Subaru WRX & STI (CSF #7094 / #7094B / #7095 / #7095B) Features:
- High-Performance Core Features CSF’s Exclusive B-Tube Technology
- Core Featured Ultra Efficient 6.5mm Tall Fins with a Multi-Louvered Design for Maximum Surface Area Contact
- 100% All-Aluminum TIG-Welded Construction
- CNC Machined Mounting Brackets
- Innovative “Multi-Fit” Combo Pipe and Plug Design, Included
- True “Drop-in Fit” Requires No Modifications to Install
- Individually Leak and Pressure Tested
- 1 Hour “Mirror Finish” Hand Polish (#7094 / #7095)
- Black Finish for High-End Stealth Look (#7094B)
- For Manual Transmission Only
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
Updated Designs Now Fit:
- 08+ Subaru Impreza STI (MT)
- 08-14 Subaru Impreza WRX (MT)
- 15-21 Subaru WRX (MT)
- 12-16 Subaru Impreza (MT)
- 05-09 Subaru Legacy (MT)
- 05-10 Subaru Outback (MT)
- 13-17 Subaru Crosstrek (MT)
- 13-15 Subaru XV Crosstrek (MT)
- 09-13 Subaru Forester (MT)
Where to Buy
Please contact an authorized CSF dealer or distributor to order.
Where to buy – CSF #7095B
Exclusively available through RallySportDirect.
Does the rad cap that come on the rad on the 7094 for the expansion tank or the rad for the wrx
Sorry for the delayed response. The radiator cap included is for the radiator and not the expansion tank.
Hi, is CSF #7094 available for WRX S4 (CVT transmission)? Thanks!
The #7094 could be used with a CVT WRX, however you would need to run an external/separate cooler for the CVT. The #7042O could be used for the CVT as the built in oil cooler could act as a transmission cooler. You simply need to cap off the Turbo Return Pipe on Top Passenger Side End Tank.
Is the 1-Row 31mm High-Performance Radiator available anywhere online?
I apologize for the delayed response. Yes, the 7094B is available online from several retailers. If you have a preferred retailer you purchase from that is a CSF authorized dealer that doesn’t have it listed, you can contact them and they will order it for you. Many sites just take a while to upload new parts to their online catalog.
Is there special fittings I need to purchase for the 7095 to work properly on my 2009 Suburu forester XT AT? There’s no where on the radiator for 2 trans cooler lines to connect too.
The #7094 & #7095 are only designed for manual transmission vehicles. You would need to run a seperate oil cooler to use this radiator on an Automatic Transmission Subaru.
The information pertaining to the transmission type is on other pages but the original author of this post forgot to include that it only fits Manual Transmissions. We have updated this specific page to include that information.