CSF is giving away a B58 Charge-Air Cooler Manifold for the A90/A91 Toyota Supra and BMW G-Series, with a free custom finish of the winner’s choosing included!
- Utilizes a High Performance, Motorsports-Grade Bar/Plate Air-to-Water Intercooler Core
- Double the Capacity of the OEM Core (12 Rows of Water Cooling vs. OEM 6 Rows)
- Significantly Lower Pressure Drop Across the Core Compared to OEM
- Designed in SolidWorks Using Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Integrated Air Divider in Inlet Tank Evenly Distributes Airflow Throughout the Core
- Easy Access to Spin-Off Oil Filter for Quick Oil Changes – No Need to Uninstall Manifold Every Oil Change
- Counter Balanced Design for Optimized Airflow
- Integrated Sensor Pad with Three 1/8″ NPT Ports to Measure Additional Parameters
- Included Optional Fuel Rail for Top Feed Port Injection
- Individual Port Injection Bungs on Each Cylinder Runner (Comes Pre-Plugged)
- Individual 1/8″ NPT Ports on the Top of Each Cylinder Runner for Nitrous or Meth Injection
- Allows for Even Spray Distribution and Control for Maximum Performance and Engine Protection
- Individual 1/8″ NPT Breather Ports for Both Inlet/Outlet Water Connections on Back of Manifold for Easy Air-Bleeding of the System
- Plug-and-Play design, Requiring No Modifications to Install
- Includes Hardware and Installation Kit with Picture Diagrams Containing 28 Different Parts for Easy Installation
- Can be Used With OEM or Aftermarket Engine Covers (with OEM Connections)
why choose csf?
CSF is a world leader in BMW charge cooling technology with well over 1,500 hours of design, prototype development, machining, and testing on this product specifically.
With the larger and more efficient water-to-air intercooler performance, lower pressure drop across the system, included fuel rail, kit for top feed port injection, and several other industry-leading features, the CSF Super Manifold will allow B58 owners to maximize the performance of their vehicles and push the limits further than what has been previously possible with this new platform.
Featured on the world’s fastest and highest horsepower Mk5 Supras
HOW TO EARN ENTRIES
Contest Runs January 1st, 2022 – February 1st, 2022
Winner To Be Announced February 2nd, 2022
Share to instagram & Facebook
SHARE TO FEED
SHARE TO story
the fine print
OFFICIAL GIVEAWAY RULES/MORE INFORMATION
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER. YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING DO NOT INCREASE WITH A PURCHASE.
This sweepstakes is open to those over the age of 18 at the time of entry. Employees of CSF, as well as CSF’s advertising and promotion agencies, employees’ immediate family members, are ineligible to participate. Void where prohibited by law.
2. Agreement to Rules
By enter the sweepstakes, participants agree to abide by CSF’s rules and decisions. CSF has the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify entries at their discretion.
3. Entry Period, How to Enter, & Privacy Information
Entries will be accepted starting 1/1/22, and ending 2/1/22 at 8:00 AM PST. Entries can be gained by completing CSF’s contact form and participating on social media in the allotted time frame. A maximum of 3 entries are available per person. Any irrelevant contacts or fraudulent entries may result in CSF invalidating a participant’s entries. Entering the sweepstakes grants CSF the permission to use the entrants’ contact information for future promotional use. Participants’ information is subject to federal and state privacy policies.
4. Prizes and Odds
Winner will receive one CSF Charge-Air Cooler Manifold for the 2019+ A90/A91 Toyota Supra / BMW G-Series – valued, in total, at $4,599 USD. The prize may not be substituted for other product, cash, or anything else – unless determined by CSF. The odds of winning is dependent upon the number of eligible entries received.
5. Selection and Notification of the Winner
The winner will be selected by a random name drawing under CSF’s supervision. The winner will be notified via email or social media on 2/1/21 before 5:00 PM PST. The winner then has 24 hours to claim the the prize before it is automatically forfeited and passed to another entrant. CSF is not liable for the winner’s failure to receive notification of winning.
6. Rights Granted by the Winner
Acceptance of the prize grants CSF the permission to use the winners entry, name, social media assets, and likeness for advertising, promotion, and trade without further compensation or remuneration unless prohibited by law.
7. Requirements of the Winner
- The winner must post on their social media that they have won the sweepstakes.
- The winner must post picture(s) on their social media upon receiving the product(s) (out of box).
- The winner must post picture(s) on their social media upon installation of the products in their vehicle.
- Products must be installed within 30 days of delivery date.
- Winner will provide CSF with high quality images of the products installed in the vehicle.
8. Terms & Conditions
CSF has the right to modify the sweepstakes. CSF has the right to suspend, cancel, or terminate the sweepstakes in the event that non-authorized human intervention impact or corrupt the security. CSF has the right to disqualify anyone who violates the terms.
9. Limitation of Liability
The participant’s entry into the sweepstakes constitutes his or her agreement to release and hold harmless CSF and its subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, etc., against all claims liability, illness, injury, death, loss, etc., that occurs directly or indirectly from participation in the contest or use/misuse of the awarded prize.
By participating, the entrant agrees that disputes not resolved between the participant and CSF shall be individually resolved exclusively before a court located in California, without resorting to any form of class action. The entrant waives all rights to punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, and they waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
11. Social Media Platform Rules
This sweepstakes, hosted by CSF, is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
By entering the contest, the entrant has affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.
Contest Runs January 1st, 2021 – February 1st, 2021
Winner Will Be Notified February 1st, 2021 by 5:00PM PST
Winner To Be Announced February 2nd, 2021