high-performance all-aluminum radiator
Not all Jeep radiators are built the same.
The Wrangler platform is known to suffer from many cooling system issues – including chassis flex, heavy vibration, and electrolysis. CSF has done the best in addressing these problems by utilizing a more robust cooling tube as well as incorporating heavy-duty CNC machined billet mounting brackets – an industry exclusive, only found on high-performance and heavy-duty CSF radiators for the Wrangler.
CSF is the trusted private label and custom manufacturing partner for many Jeep engine conversion builders – including Dakota Customs, MoTech LS Conversions, and Overland Performance.
MSRP $499.00 USD
MAP $479.00 USD
- 2005-2006 Jeep Wrangler 2.4L (Manual & Automatic Transmission)
- 2005-2006 Jeep Wrangler 4.0L (Manual & Automatic Transmission)
- CNC Machined Mounting Brackets
- 100% All Aluminum TIG-Welded Construction
- Upgraded Automatic Transmission Cooler Built Into End Tank (Fits Both Manual & Automatic Transmission)
- Includes High-Performance Aluminum 1.4bar Radiator Pressure Cap with Embossed CSF Logo
- 1-Hour Hand Polished Mirror Finish
- True “Drop-in” Fit With No Modifications Necessary for Installation
- 2-Row 52mm Ultra High-Performance Core
- 8mm Tall Multi-Louvered Fins with CSF’s Exclusive B-Tube Technology
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
- Individually Leak Tested
- All CSF High-Performance Radiators Undergo a Rigorous Testing Process During Development, Including Burst Pressure, Thermal Cycle, Vibration Testing, and Salt Spray Testing