After more than 9 months of R&D, and input from some of the best import drag race builders in N. America, CSF has brought to the sport compact market the most advanced drag race cooling system ever developed. Introducing the KING Cooler.
Since the launch of CSF’s industry-leading line of tuck radiators exclusively for Rywire, the calls have been coming into CSF to produce a similar universal item for the import drag race market (SFWD). After working with industry leaders such as Sheepey Built, Whitfield Manufacturing, and JRP Canada, CSF was able to use its industry-leading technology to come up with a universal solution that is now in stock and readily available through CSF’s distribution and dealer network around the globe.
The #KINGcooler (CSF #7065)
The Ultimate Drag Race Radiator
- 3.5-inch thick 2-row core with CSF’s exclusive B-tube technology
- Threaded bungs accepting 1.25-inch slip-on fittings and -16 inlet/outlet connections (Kit included)
- Threaded bung size: 1 5/16” x 12G
- Universal mounting brackets included
- Includes 9-inch SPAL fan
- 1-hour hand polished mirror-finish
- Overall dimensions: 14.5H × 10.0L × 3.6W (5.65W with a fan installed)
- MSRP / MAP – $489 USD
For the longest time, buying a drag-race radiator was a tasking process. End users had to custom order the unit based on their connection and mounting specifications. Typically, this process would take 2-4 weeks and cost between $500-$600 + shipping charges. CSF has eliminated this hassle by making sure that these units are in stock in both of our coastal warehouses and on the shelves of our distributors and supporting dealers across N. America and Australia. Make sure to contact one of the distributors or dealers for purchasing.
Here are some quick links for purchasing the KING Cooler from some of our preferred dealers and R&D partners.
Don’t forget to check out our collaboration line of custom tuck radiators if you are looking for a larger radiator that is more suitable for street use.
Make sure to head over to MotoIQ.com to check out an in-depth tech article on our line of drag race and tuck radiators
* Due to the advanced features and heat-transfer technologies of the KING Cooler, it allows it to be used in many different types of racing and on-road vehicles. Including, but not limited to; Go-Karts, drag race, short course, auxiliary heat exchanger needs, off-road, and industrial/agricultural.
You can check out all of our universal applications here to find the solution that is right for you.
Please feel free to contact info@CSFrace.com with any questions that you may have.