After going back to the drawing board in the pursuit to make CSF products better, CSF introduces it’s new V3 K-swap radiator (#2850K). The new K-swap v3 radiator is now even more universal and more adjustable to fit in even more configurations for all of your wildest K-Swap dream set-ups.
K-Swaps continue to evolve and crazier builds continue to sweep the Honda scene. This new and improved version of The Ultimate K-Swap Radiator (CSF #2850K) now comes with provisions to mount our optional 12-inch SPAL & fan shroud kit (#2858F/#2858FB) on the driver side. Included with this new 2-row 42mm thick radiator is a core that utilizes CSF’s exclusive B-Tube technology is a kit that contains: adjustable AN-16 male fittings or OEM style 1.25 inch slip-on connections. This adjustable inlet/outlet design has been adopted from our tuck radiator line that is exclusive to Rywire.com, and now makes the CSF v3 K-swap radiator better than ever, and perfect for high-end set-ups who want to run AN lines right out of the box.
Design & Details
Both top and bottom inlet/outlet can be adjusted to run either -16 male or slip-on hose connections.
Also designed into the new V3 K-Swap radiator is a 3-way adjustable breather pipe to allow the overflow pipe to come out from either the left, right, or straight out to work with any overflow bottle set-up and location.
The new V3 K-swap radiator from CSF comes complete with side mounting points as well as a billet center mounting point for all EG & EK chassis. This radiator can be mounted anywhere you would like using the adjustable mounting pins and plug system for the top tank, all while still maintaining the cleanest looking radiator in the industry. To top it off, the temperature sensor port used in some OEM K-engine set-ups is still located next to the bottom outlet mounting bung so it’s a true-plug and play system for your K-swap!
This unit fits all 92-00 Honda Civic chassis, 94-01 Acura Integra, and other K-Swap set-ups.
Whether you boost or have a NA K-Swap setup, maintaining the optimal temperature is a critical part in maximizing HP gains without the risk of overheating. We all know what happens when that VTEC kicks in so keeping it KOOL may help shave a few ticks off the clock.
Optional all-aluminum fan shroud with 12-inch high performance SPAL Fan
K-Swap radiator Images (#2850K / #2850KB)
CSF K-Swap radiator Features (#2850K / #2850KB)
- 2 Row 42mm High-Performance Core by CSF With B-Tube Technology and Ultra-Efficient 6.5mm Tall Multi-Louvered Fins
- Installation Kit Includes Both -16 AN Male connections, as well as 1.25″ OEM Style “Slip-on” Hose Connections
- Universal Mounting Features
- CNC Machined Mounting Boss and Elevated Mounting Pin (Included)
- Adjustable Mounting Pins and Plug System for the Top of the Tank (Included)
- Side Mounting Points as well as Billet Center Mounting Point for all EG & EK Chassis
- Updated Filler Neck Design (Allows 3-Way Adjustable Breather Pipe to be Installed in Multiple Directions)
- Temperature Sensor Port
- 1 Hour “Mirror Finish” Hand Polish (CSF #2850K)
- Black Finish for High-End Stealth Look (#2850KB)
- CSF #2850K – MSRP: $419.00 / MAP: $399.00
- CSF #2858F – MSRP: $210.00 / MAP: $199.00
- CSF #2850KB – MSRP: $419.00 / MAP: $399.00
- CSF #2858FB – MSRP: $239.00 / MAP: $229.00
Where to Buy
Please contact an authorized CSF dealer or distributor to order.