The WORKS 2.0
The Ultimate Yamaha R1 motorcycle
cooling solution (09-14)
CSF’s world exclusive, 1 piece, curved core, trapezoidal radiator with triple-pass flow integration is a complete “drop-in” fit that bolts in without any modifications needed. All necessary hardware and components are included, and this radiator can be installed with both stock and race bodywork in less than 30 minutes. Best part of the 2.0 design is that the STOCK FANS CAN BE USED, as well as OEM mounting points for the ECU and wiring harness on the side of each tank. “The WORKS 2.0” truly is the Ultimate Yamaha R1 cooling solution & upgrade for both serious racers and street enthusiast.
- Fits 2009-2014 Yamaha R1 Motorcycles with aftermarket headers
- Triple pass design for Ultimate Cooling Performance in any race or street environment
- World’s 1st one piece, curved cored, trapezoidal radiator with 60% more surface area than the original Yamaha radiator
- Hand built with state-of-the-art equipment by expert welders and craftsman involving 18 labor hours
- No modifications to install. A true “drop-in” fit solution
- Comes complete with all necessary components, rock guard, and high-pressure radiator cap.
- Utilizing CSF’s exclusive “B-Tube” technology and high efficient multi louvered fins for a ~30% increase in cooling efficiency over the OEM Yamaha unit
- Can be used on the track time-and-time again in extended sessions (30 minutes+). Even in the most extreme ambient conditions, all while maintaining operating temperatures of 165-185 degrees Fahrenheit. (74-85 degrees Celsius)
Testing & Validation
The fitment has been verified and track tested personally, with approval, from the product line manager of the GYTR Street and Genuine Yamaha Accessories Product Planning Dept of N. America
Testimonial input from Yamaha on November 18, 2013:
It worked very well, no issues at all. It was in the high 80’s to low 90’s out there and the bike consistently ran between 80 & 86c all day long. I think we still need to try a final fitment of the last version w/ the new relocated lower outlet pipe.
This product has also had significant R&D input at every prototype stage by none other than Chuck Graves, of world famous Graves Motorsports
Watch CSF’s the WORKS 1.0 Demolish the Dyno!
[jwplayer player=”1″ mediaid=”1804″]
Now available globally in extremely limited quantities at an introductory price of
$1499.00 $999.00 USD.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about getting your Ultimate Yamaha Cooling solution today.