CSF has developed the ultimate performance cooling radiator for the BMW E39 with trusted R&D partners and BMW specialists. The CSF Dual-Pass Race-Spec Oil Cooler can be paired with this radiator but requires custom work to connect to the E39 M5’s oil lines.
CSF #7064 – MSRP/MAP $579 USD
- 95-03 BMW 540i (E39) (Manual Transmission)
- 98-03 BMW M5 (E39) (Manual Transmission)
- 2-Row 42mm Core (Dual Core) Featuring CSF’s Exclusive B-Tube Technology
- Core Features an Ultra-Efficient Fin with 6.5mm Fin Height and Multi-Louvered Design for Maximum Surface Area Contact
- CNC Machined “Quick-Connect” Inlet/Outlet Connections
- CNC Machined Brackets and Fittings for Superb Fit and Durability
- All-Aluminum Race Style Drain Plug
- Smooth Satin Finish
- “Drop-in Fit” Requiring No Modifications to Install – Accepts All Attaching OEM Components Including “Quick Connect” Hoses, AC Condenser, Mounting Brackets and Fan Shroud
- Fits: 95-03 BMW 540i (E39) & 98-03 BMW M5 (E39)
Featured on Moto IQ
Even though our E39 M5 has been well maintained and is in excellent shape, it is still a 20-year-old car and some components were starting to show their age. In our car the radiator, as is common with most modern cars, started to develop some weeping where the plastic end tanks are crimped to the aluminum radiator core. Nearly all newer cars have this type of radiator construction and most will start to leak like this at 10-20 years of age as the seal between the tanks and the core starts to deteriorate. We decided to intervene before our seeping turned into a major leak and replaced the OEM radiator with a high-quality racing radiator from CSF Race..
All-Aluminum Dual-Pass Race-Spec Oil Cooler (CSF #8032)
CSF #8032 – MSRP $549 USD
- Designed, Developed, and Track Proven
- Replaces OEM Unit Single-Pass Design and Plastic Shroud with a Unique Top/Bottom Dual-Pass Design for Maximum Surface Area and Flow
- “Drop-in Fit” Requiring No Modifications to Install
- Fully TIG-Welded Extruded-Endtank Design vs. OEM Mechanically Jointed and Tack-Welded Design for Superior Reliability & Durability
- Fits Precisely with the Contour of the OEM Bumper – No Issues with Aftermarket Splitter Attachment
- Turbulated Heavy-Duty Bar/Plate Design Makes for the Most Reliable & Durable Oil Cooler Available for the Platform
- 8 Rows of Maximum Cooling with a High Density Multi-Louvered Fin Pitch Design
- Oil Cooler will Only Mount onto CSF’s All-Aluminum Triple-Pass Radiator (CSF #7064) – Will NOT Mount to the OEM Radiator
- Motorsport Silver Finish
- OEM #: 17212228942
- Requires custom fittings, lines, and thermostat:
- Plumbing: Requires custom fittings to connect OEM lines to oil cooler.
- Thermostat: Requires inline thermostat for the system to bypass the oil until the oil is up to temperature
All CSF high-performance products are backed by our limited warranty.
Learn More >
Where to Buy
CSF has a worldwide network of authorized dealers and distributors to service you.
Click Here to Find an Authorized Seller >