Private Label & CUSTOM MANUFACTURING
World-Class cooling systems
customized for your brand
Private Label: High Performance • Motorsports • Agricultural • industrial • Small Run OEM • Technology Cooling
- Radiators (Copper / Brass, all-aluminum, plastic / aluminum)
- Intercoolers (bar/plate, tube/fin, specialty super high performance tubes, cast end tanks, billet end tanks)
- Oil coolers (bar/plate, tube/fin with option for inner turbulators, hard line bending)
- Auxiliary heat exchangers
- Pressure caps
- + More
CSF has become the #1 choice for medium to long run custom cooling manufacturing. A tier-1 ISO-certified cooling system supplier with the ability to manufacture private label and co-branded cooling systems. Custom sizing/configurations, materials, finishes, and branding options are available.
CSF takes its custom cooling program one step further than any company in N. America will the ability to stock your custom cooling products in one of our coastal warehouses (California or Virginia) and release over the period on a blanket purchase order.
Trusted by over 50 companies in high performance motorsports
& Technology including
Over the past 65+ years, CSF’s five manufacturing facilities have produced countless custom cooling systems including:
- Custom Race Car and Motorcycle All-Aluminum Units
- All Metal Copper/Brass Steel Cased Military Tank & Train Applications
- Power Generator Radiators and Cooling Kits (Including Oil Cooler, Hydraulic Cooler, Fans, and Shroud)
- Boat and Marine Heat Exchangers
- Intercoolers (All-Aluminum With Cast Endtanks or Plastic-Aluminum with Either Bar/Plate or Tube/Fin Cores)
- Commercial and Heavy-Duty Truck Radiators
- Power Steering and Transmission Coolers with Custom Bent Hard Lines
- Radiator Pressure Caps and Filler Necks
- AC Condensers
- Computer Server Coolers
Private Label Cooling Products
Automotive Performance Private Label Products
CSF offers a wide variety core materials, tank construction options, sizes, and applications types. From drop in “plug and play” applications, to fully custom mounting solutions, CSF can make the perfect radiator for your company. CSF even offers branded radiator caps to match your private label radiator.
Oil / Transmission / Multi Fluid Coolers
CSF offers the most innovative and cutting edge designs for oil coolers, transmission coolers, and even multi-fluid coolers. Cores, end tanks, and fittings are all customizable to suit your applications. Drop-in fit “plug and play” designs, custom mounted auxiliary systems, and build in systems are all in the CSF wheelhouse.
Intercoolers & Charge Air Coolers
CSF is well known for our high-performance intercooler and charge air cooler designs. Specializing in everything from large heavy duty bar and plate systems to OEM sized high-performance tube and fin systems. CSF has the engineering and manufacturing capabilities to offer you the best products available in the world. We also offer custom sized intercooler cores for companies that have their own fabrication resources for end tanks.
In addition, CSF also offers custom sized intercooler cores for companies with in house fabrication. These cores are available for air-to-air and air-to-liquid setups. Choose from a variety of options like heavy duty Bar/Plate, Tube/Fin, Cross Flow, Vertical Flow, and more. Whatever your company needs, CSF has the right intercooler core for you.
finishes & branding options
CSF offers a variety of branding and finish options for your private label cooling products. Factory stenciled paint, raised or sunken stamping, and printed packaging all enhance and elevate your brand. Custom finishes such as Thermal Dispersion coatings or custom color powder coating is also available. These finishes are incredibly popular with customers and can add a lot of value to your products.
Powersports Private Label Products
Powersports, and specifically UTVs are a rapidly growing segment in the off-road world. Honda, Can-Am, Polaris, and many other companies are offering these multi passenger off-road vehicles. CSF has already produced some private label high-performance radiators for this market segment as well as supplying cores for intercoolers.
Technology Cooling Private Label Products
Computer Server Coolers
As technology advances, there will always be a need for cooling. Power generates heat and computers and servers can get pretty hot. With the demand for performance rising continually, it’s no wonder companies have started looking for more efficient cooling methods. CSF is excited about this market and have already developed several innovating designs for computer/server cooling.
Electric Vehicle Cooling
CSF has been working with conversion companies and race teams on a lot of EV cooling products. Several customers use custom setups for existing cooling products. However, CSF has already produced a couple private label coolers and see electric vehicles as a big part of the future. If your company is looking for cooling solutions for any type of EV project, CSF would love to share our experience and expertise.
Minimum order quantity (M0q)
- Radiators – 30-50 Units p/ Order (Depends on Design and Application). Expectation of at Least 100 Units p/ Year
- Radiator Cores – 30 Units
- Intercoolers – 50 Units p/ Prder. Expectation of at Least 100 Units p/ Year
- Oil Coolers, Power Steering, and Transmission Coolers – 50 Units p/ order. Expectation of at Least 100 Units p/ Year
- Intercooler Cores – 30 Units
* Our requirements are flexible if we see opportunity within a partnership, however CSF does not do custom one-off projects.
Please allow for lead times that typically range from 60 – 150 days. Our lead times vary and depend on many factors including; seasonality, material availability, quantity ordered, and freight availability/speed. Some custom orders can be expedited depending on quantity and shipping options.